Every household can use a food waste digester … reduce your carbon footprint by eliminating almost 30% of your waste. With all the emphasis today on environmental sensitivity, a Green Cone is a natural addition to your household. Just place the cone in a reasonably sunny spot, and it will do the work for you. Municipalities and waste haulers can offer the cones to help you reduce your trash bill; organizations and schools can use them as fund raisers. Sold individually or in large quantities.
What does a Green Cone do?
Place a Green Cone in your yard or garden and you will immediately be able to:
- Reduce overall waste by almost 30% using only the sun’s energy
- Eliminate organic material from your waste stream (no more foul-smelling trash cans!)
- Reduce the number of trash pick-ups required
- Create a very fertile spot in your garden
- Do your part in being a good steward of our planet
Unlike a standard compost bin, the Green Cone accepts ALL types of food waste:
- Meat, including bones
- Raw or cooked items
- Fruits and vegetables, and more
- Any food item you would normally put in the trash…
Ensuring a safer environment for future generations is our responsibility.